Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Day One: End of Day One

Okay...well. To fully explain my situation right now, I feel that I should begin be saying that I am onther interne on a television in my hotel room, having been forcibly removed from the internet my my mother...what she is doing on there is any of our best guesses.

I'll update on the beginning of my day later, as all that is kept on my laptop which is right now safe in the car. Suffice to say, it was similar to the end of the day.

This aternoon, we finally reached Quebec around *insert really late time here* and this, interestingly enough, coincided witht he time that my mom started making me crazy. (ROB! Where are you when I need you!) For the majority of this fine Francophone province, I sat and was miserable about leaving everyone. (WELL....if you weren't all so darn good at being crazy and fun friends...I'd be alright right now.)

Later, I got lost in Montreal...or, rather, facilitated my mother getting us lost. Then we stopped in this random roadsied hole that was actually pretty cool in its French Authenticity. I enjoyed that part. Now I'm in the Delta Hotel havingmy mother give me a guilt trip because I'd rather jus frive tomorrow and get to my place than flit around old Quebec for a while and arrive late. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows.

Anyway, until next time, (a bientot)
Natalie (Nathalie)

P.S. I finally got my legal drink...a cosmopolitain on the rocks from the hotel lounge....didn't get carded though...bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home