Saturday, September 04, 2004

Of All the Things to Lose....

Well, Here I am in Lovely Antigonish, finally. Here is the situation as it stands right now: I have no phone, no internet and no cable until Wednesday.

Now, I hear you saying..."well Natalie, until Wednesday isn't really that long to wait to talk to your friends from the comfort of your home..."

It seems I have forgotten to give you one crucial piece of information. The CD rom on my laptop seems to have died, or something and it won't read CDs anymore. SOOOO...It'll be at least 5 business days to get that fixed. So, for now it's the Public Access internet at the library for me. I have to book a one hour slot and get all my stuff done in that time. And yes, you are only allowed one hour PER DAY. Meh, it's good enough for me.

Now, If you are wondering what Antigonish is like, never fear! I plan to run a segment once I get my computer back called "Spotlight on..." Where I highlight different places in Antigonish so you can see what the air of the town is like. It's really cool cause it's a small town, and very home-y but it also has these really cool little places...like the Crinden Cafe, which I will spotlight shortly.

My room is huge....way bigger than I thought it would be. Also: My roommate Ashley (NOT hottie nurse) is really nice, and fun and actually quite pretty. So Jesse and Rob...head on over any time-she's excited to meet you!

Anyway, I'm starving, so I'm going to write individual e-mails then go home and EAT!
Lates,
Nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home