Monday, September 13, 2004

Classes: Back in the Habit?

So here I am after another day of classes...Monday, which is actually my most full day of the week. I have three classes plus EXEL, which is long and stupid, but provides some interesting tips on how not to fail school.

I had the ever-fascinating Rober again today, this time in normal gear. I heard one of my classmated announce that he looked like he belonged in Dazed and Confused, and if you didn't look at his picture before, I suggest you check out that link now. Today he said "There ees no such-a thing as a free lunch" which is pretty boring in and of itself, but then I looked at the corresponding slide and it said:

"There is no such a thing as a free lunch." Which made me laugh. (If you are not Cam, you'll probably have to read that a few times to catch the hilarity.)

My Poli-Sci prof is a very soft-spoken, kind looking man, although the class is going to be boring, I think, because Morri did a good job.

Speaking of which, I'm in History and the guy is like "History is all about interpretation, and values. Who writes history makes a difference in how it's portrayed." And since I like to expand the notes so that I understand them better I wrote: "See: Winners write history-Morri" Just as I finished writing this, the guy says "you know, winners write history."

I almost died.

That's about it for today...although I should mention that Sundays are soooo boring here...GAY!

-Nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home