Monday, September 05, 2005

Re-Frosh

So I'm still at home and bored for most of my day right now...classes don't start until Thursday. And since I don't have my computer yet, there won't be any pictures of anything until I get it. But anyway...

I bought one of the new OC shirts, and I must give props to Chris and "the other OCL" because, aside from being TURQUOISE, they're sweetass. They have the traditional 445 on the back, but they say "breaking a whole different set of rules" underneath. Which is true, being off-campus us really really different.

Anyway, I threw on my new OC shirt last night and headed off to Dancing in the Streets, and pretended to be frosh. It was Dave and My anniversary...one year since we met each other. We celebrated by re-enacting (i kid you not) the whole scene. ("where are you from?" "oh just north of toronto" "ME TOO!" etc) It was quite the trip down memory lane.

Frosh Week continues today, and If I don't get any less bored, I'm probably going to go pretend to be a frosh again...it's good times, the second time around.

-Nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home