Tuesday, November 16, 2004

A Conversation, Etc.

The Conversation
Dave, Chris and I are sitting in Jack's with everyone, poking fun at Onatario.
"Hey, we should start an Ontario society!"
"I know! There's a China Society, after all."
"Yeah!"
"What, and just sit and bitch about being in Nova Scotia?"
"Yeah, and how much better we are than all the other societies."
"And generally be snobs."
"But you know we'd have like, three meetings and then the people from Toronto would start their own Toronto society and talk about how much better they are than the Ontario society."
"Yeah, and then you people from Barrie would be in the Ontario society, but commute to the Toronto society every now and then."
Dave tells me to open the Barrie website.
"Barrie has a site?"
"It's just a link to the Toronto site."
"Only from 9-5 on weekdays."

Etc.
To Parents and people my age who care about my education:
Got some random extentsions on my papers, did some charity-esque work, have paid all of my bills but one and am eating enough (and taking my vitamins!!) Rober cut his hair, and it's a little sad. (Rob from economics class agrees with me on this one.)

32 Days until I'm home!

Love, Nat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home