Monday, November 08, 2004

I Can Be Smug If I Want...Shut Up.

BOOYAH! CLICK THIS!

That's right all you crazy central Canadian numbers/children! My name is Natalie Fleming, Nat to some profs and most of my friends here...and I'm the only one at the school who knows my student number as well as my name. So kiss my Nova Scotian butt.

Secondly, I'd like to point out that the Nova Scotian flag consists of a Scottish ensignia dealie and....what? What's that? Oh right...A BIG BLUE X.

Thirdly, today Bickerton said "...and about your topics (about the term papers)...if you are having trouble with them, come talk to me and we can discuss some ideas, etc." (At which point SteveM. leans over to me and says 'that right there is why we're number one school.') It's true though...the teachers here actually know us and our names and will come chat with us after the various events that are held by the school.

If you're in high school reading this, seriously read that article on STFX, and if you are involved in your school now (especially athletic society or council) LOOK INTO STFX. You'll love it....promise.

-Natalie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home