Sunday, November 07, 2004

Fan of the Week: Geordie!




And here we are on yet another Sunday, and I decided not to neglect my duties this week. So, here I am, taking a break from the constant deep thinking that is my education to bring you information on yet another crazy schoolmate.

This is Geordie. I didn't interview him, so just take my word for most of this, okay? Good. Geordie's real name is George Hemlow, but pretty sure we all call him Geordie.

His main claim to fame is one of two things:
a) His hair (which is mostly gone now, but is still hot.
b) His ridiculously addictive and awesome back massages...I think I owe him huge.

He's from around here...Pinevale, for those of you who are Mapquest addicts....don't pretend like you're not. He drives a black car...couldn't tell you what kind, but it's smallish. It also is constantly playing scary German music. (Geordie thinks he is an immigrant from Germany.)

Random other Facts about Geordie:

-He plays bagpipes quite well.
-He likes Monty Python as much as is humanly possible.
-He doesn't wear underwear. (TMI? I think not.)
-He is GORGEOUS and should be in pictures.
-He does calligraphy, and sometimes uses these powers for evil.
-His mommy works at STFX.
-He is good friends with my favourite East Coaster, Samgirl.
-You can hear him on Wednesdays from 3-4pm on CFXU.

Well, that's about it for this week's edition of Fan of the Week. Keep looking because soon there will be: maybe one of my roommates! MAYBE Sam! (Isn't the excitement killing you?)Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home