Saturday, February 05, 2005

And She Vowed to Begin Writing Once Again...

Hey everyone out there in internetland.... I know it's been a long time, but I also know that as my faithful fans, you'll forgive me immediately.

Well, I know the burning question you've all been meaning to ask is: what's new?

Frankly, nothing. In fact, so little is new that that is the very reason that I haven't written in so long. Well, there is BurMac....CLICK HERE FOR EDITORIAL CARTOON GOODNESS!

Um...if you want to know more about that, I can send you the e-mail that all the students have recieved. Just e-mail me at my school box: x2004bhj@stfx.ca

What else....My new poli-sci prof is a crazy Left-Wing Fanatic, but he gets this great twinkle in his eye when you take him on and you're smart enough to do it. It's awesome. He's making us read Chomsky's 9-11 as our official text...how messed up is that? (Answer: fairly messed)

On the home front, Lindsay has pneumonia yet again...(as a nurse, she really has to work on her immunity skills.) Ashley (aka "Smashley") will be featured in tomorrow's fan of the week episode.

Okay, so for those of you who are like "damn, I need more Natalie than I'm getting at this point" (calm down, I know there are lots of you) You should listen to my radio show. Sundays at 2pm EST on CFXU, The Fox
Whitney Baker: that's 3pm
Cam Stark: that's 11am

And there you have it. Tomorrow I PROMISE I will feature Ashley and make a note about my biggest pet peeve re: street names in Antigonish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home