Thursday, November 18, 2004

Fan of the Week: Chris (From Ajax!!)




Early this week....It's the FOTW...Chris.

Full Name: Christopher Raymond "from Ajax, motherf*****" Poirier
Birthday: December 20, 1986...Astrologer Dave says: Sagitarasaurus.
Shoe Size: 10.

Why does your hair suck: Cause he's too cheap to get it done professionally.

Diferences between NS and Ontario: 's' on 'somewheres' and 'everywheres' AND

Atlantic Beef Magazine. (If you don't know it....go home)

Biggest Pet Peeve of Nova Scotia: Rampant open-mouthed chewing.
(sidebar: Chris is in Arts here...haha...oh, wait...so am I.)

What's yo flava? Strawberry.

What's that shiny thing on your eyebrow? "I got nothin."

How do you amalgamate K with HCL when the volume is 3mol? Go to Kenya, ask the potassium master the best way to intensify the K ions. Once that information has been obtained, you amalgamate the K ions by penetrating the surface tension of the HCl with K ions and then, once the surface tension has been broken you have 1.736 seconds to insert the remainder of the K.

Favourite Vitamin? B12

What's with the trampoline thing? "Um...I was good at it, figured I'd see what I could do with that. Plus, I knew I'd get to Amsterdam eventually."

Why did you go to STFX? "*cries* I don't know."

Comment on Natalie: "Nice Rack." (Good genetics?)

Favourite TV Show: Question Period on CPAC. (No, really.)

Favourite Clue Character: Col. Mustard.

If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be: "Fuck you, I'm not a fruit." (Note: Dave would be a fruit he would be a tomato, cause it's so stealthy.)

How do you keep Nat's mom in suspense: He'll tell you later.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home