Friday, September 02, 2005

St. Francis Xavier, BA Edition 2.0

Hey everyone...I'm going to blog a bit again this year. I have arrived in Antigonish, got settled into my house (which wasn't hard cause I moved in last summer) and have partied a bit with the ol' gang.

I signed up for my courses already, which means that by this time next week I will have opinions on a few NEW wacky profs. Return appearances are expected from: dr. Byrne (remember her?) for Philosophy of Human Nature, and that crazy Rober (but only second term) for Environmental Economics. I'm excited about all this, and I think you should be too.

In other news, I bought my first term textbooks. They were for four classes and came to about 300$ (just a little less). Good old arts softcover books. Cindy, my roommate, is in Nursing, and bought a small portion of her textbooks today for 450$. Poor cindy.

Other things to look forward to this year: reviews of my roommates that haven't been introduced on this site yet, some pictures, and just general chat about the gorgeous weather we've been having. Anyway, Roxanne is on, and that means there are shots to be done. (tee hee, it's like, noon)

Love and whatnot,
Nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home