Friday, September 24, 2004

Camera Trigger-Happy?


Well hello again everyone!
Today at school I decided that I would bring my camera, no matter HOW broken it is, and take many many pictures of the goings-on. Now, what would a set of school pictures be without a picture of class? Not much. However, my friends seemed to be 'embarassed' that I would take pictures in class.

For the record, the cowardly people are, from the left:
Steve with the Straw Hat
Steve from Newfoundland
Ashley
Random guy whose name I haven't learned yet.

In other news:
Philosophy was actually interesting today, and Rober still calls on me randomly and when I'm not expecting it. (DARN!) But I always dazzle him with my brilliance. (HAH!)
I think a lot of other cool stuff has happened, but I can't remember it now. I'm sure I'll remember eventually.

-Nat Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home