Saturday, September 18, 2004

Spotlight on: My bedroom!


Well Hello everyone out there in Canada! (Okay fine...Barrie.) I've decided that it is time to begin my Community Spotlight section. And since charity begins at home (hint, hint) I'm starting with my very own room!

It's a pretty good sized room, although the photo there doesn't really do it justice. This photo encompasses my awesomely cool CD rack (everyone comments on that one!) , part of my desk and part of my bed. Note the collage of movie posters!

I have now got some sensible things up and about in there, such as a bulletin board and a schedule and whatnot. I also have a map of Nova Scotia and the provincial flag. (hopefully I'll trick people into thinking I'm from here!)The bed is comfortable and also stores all my clothes that are clean. (Not really that many at any given time.)

And yes, I am telling the truth when I say that the room is pretty clean at all times. But it's only because when you share an apartment with two people and it's all one huge room, you tend to have your friends hang out in your personal space.

SO, to review: Nice room, good hangout, not wet, minor bug issues.  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home