Monday, September 20, 2004

I Am Xaverian!


Today's Entry is dedicated to one Ms. Heidi Carr, inter-provincial fan of the week and fellow Xaverian.

In case you can't read it, this is on my bulletin board and says:

I am Xaverian

Hey,
No, this ring doesn't make me part of a cult,
And no, I don't use it to sign my name.
And no- I don't know Jason, Scottie or Paul from MacNeil house
Although if you told me their nicknames I probably would.

I Have an RA, not a DON

I took Liberal Arts, not Business Tech
And I pronounce it STFX, not St of X

I can proudly tattoo a blue X anywhere on my body,
knowing it will have meaning later on in life.

I believe in quality education
where I am a name, not a number.

Where I can discuss philosophy with a prof over a beer.

And that December 3rd truly is the greatest day of the year.

A scoop is a pick-up, the Golden X is the INN

And it's pronounced zay-v&R NOT EX-AVE-EE-ERE....zay-v&R!!!

Our ring is one of the three most recognized rings in the world,
it's the first university in hockey, home of BurMac.

And the best damn part of graduating from Highschool.

My Name is (Natalie)
and I AM XAVERIAN!


 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home