Sunday, September 26, 2004

Fan of the Week: Edward!



Well, it's Sunday again, which means:
a) Nothing's Open
b) It's time for another installment of "Fan of the Week!!"

Now, I neglected to interview this week's fan of the week, but I will write about him what I know.

Name: Edward Something Something
Birthday: June 26 (yeah 2 days apart!)
Hometown: Sydney, Nova Scotia
Profession: Student in Human Kinetics, Science (aka too busy for you)
Career plans? Doctor (Don't worry, I'm selling him on McMaster)
Likes: Tea, Usher, Dancing like the aforementioned popstar, Homestar Runner
Dislikes: Cats, Country Music, Certain members of the OC, Sleeping in the chair?

Now, in the above picture he is tying his shoes. I think he would have preferred a more 'sexy' picture to be avaliable on the net, but we canb't always get what we want, now can we? This is pretty much accurate to what he looks like, so I prefer this one. Anyway, I'll write something productive later.

-NatPosted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home