Wednesday, September 21, 2005

New Arrivals...




So Cindy's cat Elle has finally had her kittens...Ben came into class and told me 'Elle's having kittens!' and I promptly told Marc, who had been asking me daily about them (and making me crazy). There are four of them altogether, two orange like that one and two black. And no, we haven't named them yet. And no, I'm not hurting it in that picture. Sheesh.

The guys got a little arrival in the mail, but I won't explain that one any further. Suffice to say they're entertained enough that they aren't torturing the cats.

Classes are going well, especially since on Friday two of mine are cancelled. Mmm...early weekend. Bickerton, my favourite guy ever from last year, is guest prof-ing our Canadian Politics class sometime this week too...woo!

Um...other than that, things are boring. The Young Liberals society did really well on society night, and at our first meeting. We were, however, told that the condoms we gave out were less than 'quality'. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home