Sunday, October 03, 2004

Fan of the Week: Dave Wisfdgbhkjrgski!!!



A little bit of home right in our very own Jack's Bar...Dave Wisenteiosghfgcski. (Polish names are long.)

Anyway, I met Dave the first time ever in my life at Dancing in the Streets, where it took us a ridiculously long time to figure out that he too was from Barrie and lived non River Ridge Rd. Kenya believe it?

Here are Dave's Stats:

Idols: Paris Hilton!
Likes: Louis Vuitton stuff, The Simple Life and dancing like a guy from night at the Roxbury.
Dislikes: People who try and be Paris Hilton for halloween, because that's clearly his idea.
Most Memorable Dave Moment: When he passed out on the bleachers at the football game/Dancing at the toga party.
My Personal Favourite Dave Invention: The B-Loon.
Side note to Dave: St. Pete's is for losers! BAHAHA.

In other news...last night my friend Steve MacDonald said that it would be a good idea if I got "right sideways". That is my absolute new favourite Nova Scotia-ism....and I have claimed Steve for my very own pet and he will be accompanying me back to Ontario in a small handbag.

-NatPosted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home