Saturday, October 02, 2004

Homecoming Makes Natalie Something Something

Well, it's homecoming weekend here in Antigonish, Nova Scotia. This is, as anyone who lives in a small town should know, a HUGE deal. And as these same people should ALSO know, on homecoming weekend, everyone who has even said the name of the town comes back all teary-eyed to reminisce.

Now, since it seems to me that in Nova Scotia everyone is somehow related to everyone else, EVERYONE has a reason to be here this weekend for fun times. Who DIDN'T go to STFX, is my question.

My roommates' families are all here celebrating, so my house is filled with moms and dads and family in general, but none of mine! This is probably the most depressing day I've had since I got here. They should have a gd Ontario day here where we can have our families over and make everyone else jealous. Okay, I'm bitter...so sue me.

At least there's a football game today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home