Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Inside the Mind of a Bored Student...




Well, Today I thought I'd Share with you what it's like to be Natalie in her most boring class. The sheet basicaly speaks for itself, but you're going to want to click on it to make it bigger. My favourite is the quote by Dr. Byrne in the bottom there...that was right out of nowhere.

A brief breakdown of how I take notes: When I'm bored, I doodle. For this particular class, Byrne handed out our essay outlines then proceeded to read it verbatim for like, half an hour. Hence the abundance of doodles in the top half, with some essay tips sprinkled in there for good measure. The margins, I use for doodling some more, and for things I think of that I want to write down but that aren't relevant to the class entirely. Then at the bottom is where she started to teach again...our topic is now the Euthryphro...or something.

Enjoy.
-Nat

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home