Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's Been a Long Time

Hey Everyone...

...she said sheepishly, noticing that she had neglected to inform everyone of what had been going on lately.
Well, here's the deal. It gets way too complicated at some point during my term to actually write in here and keep up with everything else. SO, I'll just give you the highlights:

1) Halloween was fun.
2) Christmas ball was better than last year, and yet I ended up having less fun. (and I am a size or two bigger than I was in grade 12?)
3) Papers took a lot out of me.
4) Tito and I went to Halifax...It was really fun, I miss Ashley
5) I held a policy conference.
6) Drunk Drunk Drunk
7) Liberal Liberal Liberals
8) Exam time is here!

And that was the last couple months in a nutshell. A very small nutshell...pistachio, maybe.
Anywho, I'm studying for Canadian Economic Policy and Problems, if anyone cares.

Love, Nat

P.S. Sam and I found our apartment for next year...it's very nice and above the Snow Queen. Too close to Greco? Probably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home